- EASY AND CONVENIENT PUMPING: Harmony is a manual pump that has been designed for the occasional time when you’re away from your baby. Features a soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle for enhanced comfort
- EASY TO USE: Manual controlled vacuum allows you to adjust the suction for the most optimal comfort level and efficient flow of breastmilk. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk
- RESEARCH-BASED TECHNOLOGY: Unique to Medela breast pumps, this research-based and patented design allows mothers to pump more milk in less time. It resembles a baby’s natural nursing rhythm for improved comfort and efficiency.
- INCLUDES: (2) 5 oz/150 ml breastmilk bottles with lid, bottle stand, (1) valve and (2) membranes, instructions for use, and a breastfeeding information guide
- Founded in 1961, Medela has long been recognized as an expert advocate of breastfeeding through its development of innovative, research-based breastpump technology. As a result, is the #1 breast pump brand in America and the most recommended by doctors, chosen first by moms, and used most in hospitals*
Binding: Baby Product
Release Date: 22-07-2014
Details: Recommended by doctors, Medela breast pumps are the #1 Physician Recommended Breast Pump Product in the U.S. The Medela Harmony is a manually operated breast pump that has been designed for occasional use when you’re away from your baby. This breast pump is designed for moms who breastfeed. It is great for travel or as an occasional backup to your double electric pump. The small, portable, and lightweight design makes it easy to transport discreetly when you're away from your baby for a short time. It has been designed to deliver easy and convenient breast pumping at home, at work, or anywhere you travel. It includes a soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle that makes it easier to operate. This manual breast pump is infused with our patented and research-based 2-Phase Expression Technology. Through research, Medela has learned that there are two distinct phases to how babies breastfeed. The stimulation phase is when babies first go to the breast, where they suck faster to start milk flowing. The expression phases occur after milk flow or “let-down” begins. During this phase, babies breastfeed with a slower suck rate to remove milk. This is the key to efficient breast pumping – and a major reason why Medela is the leading breast pump recommended by doctors for new mothers. The single vacuum adjustments are included for comfortable pump settings. Medela offers the Harmony manual breast pump with (1) PersonalFit 24mm breast shield for improved comfort and breastmilk efficient flow. Different sizes of breast shields are sold separately. We’ve also included (2) 5 oz. breastmilk bottles with lid and stand and (1) valve as well as membranes, instructions for use, and a breastfeeding information guide. Each part that touches breastmilk is made without BPA – which is much safer for your baby. Medela’s primary focus is on helping moms to successfully breastfeed their babies for as long as they choose. Meeting this goal responsibly is at the heart of everything we do.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.4 x 3.6 inches
DISCLAIMER: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.